+ Petrol engines 1,6, 1,8 and 2,0 of l
+ Diesel engine of 2,0 l
+ greasing System
+ cooling System
+ Fuel system
+ Monitoring systems and decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
+ ignition System
+ System of preliminary heating of the diesel engine
+ Mechanical transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Power shafts, forward and back axes
+ Suspension bracket
- Brake system
Check of the vacuum amplifier of brakes
Check of the unilateral vacuum valve
Pumping of hydraulic system of a drive of brakes
Adjustment of a course of the parking brake
Vacuum amplifier of brakes
Main brake cylinder
Replacement of forward brake shoes
Support of a forward brake
Back disk brakes
Back drum-type brakes
Replacement of the working brake cylinder
Brake tubes and hoses
Anti-blocking system of brakes (ABS)
Hydraulic HECU block
Sensor of frequency of rotation of a wheel
Pumping of hydraulic system of a drive of brakes with scanner use
Search and elimination of malfunctions
+ air Central air
+ Electric equipment
Back disk brakes
Weaken an adjusting nut of a cable of the parking brake.
Remove a wheel.
Turn out bolts of fastening of a support (2EA).
|5. Remove a support and brake shoes.
|6. Remove a clip and disconnect a cable of the parking brake.
Check brake shoes on lack of wear or pollution by oil and, if necessary, replace them.
Surely replace all blocks on one axis of the car even if only one block is worn-out.
Thickness of an overlay of a brake shoe: 9,0 mm
Minimum admissible thickness of an overlay of a brake shoe: 2,0 mm
Check lobbies both back brake shoes and fastening screws on lack of wear or damages. At replacement of blocks also replace screws.
Check on lack of wear or damages dustproof covers as if the dust got to a support, it is necessary to replace or repair a support.
Before replacement of brake shoes half remove brake liquid from a tank of the main brake cylinder.
Measure thickness of a brake disk. By the indicator of hour type measure palpation of a brake disk at small distance from external edge.
Thickness of a brake disk:
The nominal: 10 mm
The minimum admissible: 8 mm
Maximum permissible palpation: 0,08 mm
Maximum permissible difference of thickness of a brake disk: 0,01 mm
- By micrometer measure thickness of a disk in eight places, approximately through everyone 45 ° at distance of 5 mm from external edge of a disk.
- The indicator of hour type check palpation of a brake disk. The indicator of hour type fix in any convenient place and, turning a brake disk, define its palpation at distance of 5 mm from external edge.
If necessary, replace a brake disk.
Check a support and the piston on lack of wear, damages, cracks and a rust.
Check consolidation of the piston and a cover on lack of wear or a gap.
Put the recommended greasing on the following elements:
– piston consolidation: brake DOT 3 or DOT 4 liquid;
– internal surface of the cylinder of a support: brake DOT 3 or DOT 4 liquid;
– piston cover: brake DOT 3 or DOT 4 liquid;
– external surface of the piston: brake DOT 3 or DOT 4 liquid;
– covers of a directing finger: lubricant for rubber.
The special tool press the piston into a support.